Learn Swahili - Free WordPower
By Innovative Language Learning, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you interested in learning Swahili, but just don't have the time?
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower Learn Swahili Vocabulary Free for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There's absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning Swahili just because you're light on time. With WordPower Learn Swahili Vocabulary Free, you'll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn Swahili Vocabulary Free, you'll master 100 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the Swahili language right on your iOS device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Swahili phrases. Learn Swahili with audio recordings of a native Swahili speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 100 most frequently used Swahili words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! WordPower Learn Swahili Vocabulary Free also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert!
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Swahili Vocabulary Free FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! Level 1 Basic Word List (approximately 200 words): Now you get more than just 1 word a day
- Support for iOS 6 and 4" Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch
- Swahili Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in Kenya or another Swahili-speaking country. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Essential Swahili vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class and gender
- Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the Swahili language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Swahili learning tips, information and material
- Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English or Swahili
- Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
100 words not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower Learn Swahili Vocabulary full edition to get 2000 more words and phrases!
What's New in Version 4.5
-get started faster with the new smaller app size! Get started with the first 2 courses and categories included in the app. Unlock the full version and download all the other courses and categories right then or download them as you get to them. Once a course/category has been downloaded, it can be used offline.
-support for higher res iPhone 6 and 6+ screens
-lots of content corrections
-lots of other bugfixes and under the hood improvements
- Category: Education
- Updated: 22 April 2015
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 91.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Innovative Language Learning, LLC
- © 2008-2015 Innovative Language Learning
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.