By Edwin Iskandar
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The first step to reading is understanding the sounds letters make, or phonics. This app focuses on these sounds versus the letters themselves, teaching the fundamentals of reading. It was designed as clear concise exercises with minimal distractions but at the same time - fun. Built by two loving parents - our kids love it, yours will too.
* Pictures and phonics are read out with high quality voice effects.
* Over 150 different high quality pictures to boost your childs vocabulary and reading.
* Collect marbles in the first ever physics aware marble jar.
* Reward system simply involves marble collection.
* HD graphics for both iPhone and iPad.
* Future updates will include more words and exercises.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 05 April 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 124 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Edwin Iskandar
- © Iskandar Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.