By Pieterjan Vandegaer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NES Collector is the must-have reference app for every Nintendo Entertainment System enthusiast. This app serves as a reference for every NES game ever released, including unlicensed ones. Keep track of your own game collection and even keep a wanted list.
This app will show you the value and rarity for each game. You can also directly view videos of each game on YouTube or buy them directly of eBay, all integrated into the app.
- Complete database of games, even unlicensed ones. (US/EU/AU)
- Boxart is available for every game
- See the rarity and value for each game, also view the averages that other users assign to games (automatic online sync)
- Updated prices and rarity ratings are synced weekly
- Keep track of all the games in your own collection or put them in a wanted list
- See a list of all games you still need to collect
- Multi-device syncing: Sync your collection between all your devices
- Your own personal collection on the web My.PureGaming.org: share your collection with friends or potential buyers
- E-Mail your collection, for sale, wanted, remaining or duplicates games list
- Keep notes for every game
- Keep track of the condition, region / versions
- Track duplicates, add quantities for every game in your collection
- Add your own custom games (useful with reproduction games)
- View your most rare and valuable games in the Trophy Room.
- Exclude unwanted games from the app
- Create lists of games
- Multi-Currency support
- Filter the games by rarity or publisher
- Use your own boxart by taking a picture or choosing one from the photo library
- View YouTube videos for each game
- Do an eBay search for the game you want (you can choose the eBay region you prefer)
- Provides a tool to analyse your own collection
- Retina enhanced (sharper pictures on iPhone 4/4S/5), iPhone 5 optimised
- Universal app, runs on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
What's New in Version 1.96.9
Fixed game duplication issues
When duplicating copy usergame values instead if they exist
Background counter now also reflects filtered games
- USD 3.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 28 April 2015
- Version: 1.96.9
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pieterjan Vandegaer
- © PureGaming.org 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.