By j2 Global, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your Onebox® account while on the go. The Onebox service turns your smartphone into a complete business phone system. Don't have your Onebox account yet? Sign up today at www.onebox.com.
- Send and receive text messages from your Onebox business phone number
- Choose which Caller ID number is shown when you make calls
- Manage call forwarding settings so you don't miss important calls
- Read or listen to voicemail transcriptions/messages
- Send and receive faxes right from the mobile app
Ideal for small businesses of 2 to 20 people, the Onebox solution is a state-of-the-art office phone system with all the capabilities you could ask for. Your calls are answered with a professionally recorded custom greeting and can be directed to any employee, in any location around the world. It includes an auto-attendant with easy-to-use menu options for call routing, voicemail, faxing, and conferencing.
Onebox is committed to improving our services and we welcome your feedback, but within the App Store Marketplace, we are not able to respond to reviews or troubleshoot issues described in our reviews by our customers. Please send feedback, suggestions, or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to posting a negative review.
Note: No emergency calling (911) available using the Onebox Application. Valid Onebox account is required to use the mobile app, some features are additional.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
• Manage your business communication easier with a completely redesigned app
• Send faxes with cover pages and attachments directly from your device
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 October 2014
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: j2 Global, Inc.
- © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.