By Linsay Associates, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OptoDrum is an easy to use replacement for a bulky optokinetic drum or a fraying cloth tape to elicit optokinetic nystagmus for evaluation of neurological, otological, and opthalmological disorders. Simply place the iPhone with a moving pattern in front of a patient’s eye to elicit the response. The stripe pattern, width, and speed are easily adjustable.
• OptoDrum provides five patterns: black stripes, red stripes, mixed colors, symbols, and animals.
• Drag a finger up or down the screen to make the pattern move at the speed of your finger.
• Double tap the moving pattern to make it stop.
• Pinch or zoom the pattern with two fingers to narrow or widen the pattern.
• A left or right finger swipe switches a stopped pattern to the next one in rotation.
What's New in Version 1.3.5
iOS9 compatibility bug fixes.
- USD 4.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 02 January 2016
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Linsay Associates, LLC
- © 2010 Linsay Associates LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.