Pain Medicine News
By The McMahon Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pain Medicine News (PMN), is designed to meet the needs of the spectrum of physicians involved in managing pain, including pain specialists, primary care physicians, physiatrists, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, rheumatologists, oncologists, etc., and is mailed to 44,721 pain-treating physicians that are the highest-prescribers of pain medication in these specialties.
This medical newspaper offers extensive coverage of pain related presentations at major clinical meetings and feature articles on topics relevant to practicing clinicians. PMN also presents in-depth clinical reviews written by thought leaders, cutting-edge practice management articles, medical education and CME activities.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
- Performance improvements.
- New app helper to aid first time users.
- Text resize in article screen for better reading experience.
- New login/registration to personalize the app such as bookmark. (other personalize options to come in future versions)
- Bookmark favorite articles for later reading.
- Improved navigation.
- Improved internet browsing with in-app browser.
- Improved share articles feature including Social Media integration.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 01 May 2015
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The McMahon Group
- Copyright © 2014 McMahon Publishing unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.