Fashion & Style guide how to wear a scarf in a new way
By Damir Nigomedyanov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Design your style with the best scarf tying guide!
FASHIONABLE: Excellent collection of scarf knots for classy outfits!
STYLISH: Trendy scarf looks for men and women in a scarf look book!
ELEGANT: Make your clothes elegant and look more exciting!
• neck scarves and head scarves
• scarves for hairstyles
• scarf belts and scarf bags
• scarf blouses and a scarf skirts!
NEW! Find cute looks in a scarf look book! Best looks with a scarf for men and women!
This app is an illustrative step-by-step guide on tying a scarf:
• be trendy and discover how to tie 50 different knots for neck scarves and 18 more knots for head scarves, scarf belts, scarf bags and scarf blouses and much more!
• get inspired by classy outfits in the look book and create your own look!
• the latest changes include a fantastic feature - we added the augmented reality function which allows you to see your reflection on screen like in the mirror together with the steps of the instruction. So you can just repeat steps of the instruction in 'real mode' seeing your actions right on the screen.
• each knot is presented in a series of well illustrated steps with big pictures and clear instructive schemes.
• descriptions advise which type of the scarf knot fits this or that outwear, say, which scarf knot is good for business and which for casual wear.
It is always small details that bring a French chic to an outfit. Scarves can make you look different if you know how to wear them. Make your clothes elegant with our guide. Wherever you go - on a date, to the office or to the beach - you can pick the best style out of the richest collection ever!
What's New in Version 5.0
iPhone 6, 6+ support
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 14 February 2015
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Damir Nigomedyanov
- © 2003-2015 ArtelPlus. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.