School Timetable - Lesson & Course Schedule for Student, Teacher, Organiser
By Stuart Maher
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy-to-use app for creating & viewing your timetables, schedules, itineraries and plans.
Great for Students, Teachers, Pupils, Lecturers and Course Organizers alike.
- Full flexibility over your Lesson Start & End times, Subject, Room & Teacher/Group.
- Current and Next sessions for the Day flash so they can be spotted easily.
- The Day indicators on the left & right of the Timetable, flash to indicate the current timetable day.
- Each Timetable session for the current day can show either
- how many hours & minutes until they start
- how much time is left in the current session
- Sessions can be copied to the other days quickly and simply, making it straightforward to set up your timetable for the whole week (or weeks).
- One-Week or Two-Week timetables.
- Copy, Edit & Delete individual sessions by tapping them in the timetable view.
- Multiple Timetables, e.g. have a separate Class & Revision timetables.
- Tap a day to see a list of all that day's Sessions.
- Timetables can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Email, Messaging etc.
- Weekends can be included or excluded from the timetable.
- Scroll & Zoom your timetable.
- If you've got a 2-week Timetable, swap between Week 1 & Week 2 easily
- Start and End Times for individual sessions can be shown or hidden
- Landscape & Portrait View fully supported
What's New in Version 3.04
Text will automatically try to fit into the available space on the timetable view.
Improved iPad design - the timetable will now fill the screen more intelligently.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 02 September 2015
- Version: 3.04
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Stuart Maher
- © 2014 Stuart Maher
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.