South Carolina Code of Laws aka SC10
By Mike Kinney
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- The laws for the State of South Carolina in an easy-to-use, iPhone interface.
- Runs entirely from the iPhone (no internet connection required)
- Lists the sections by title and chapter
- Can drill-down to specific law
- Option to go to next/previous section from the section view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
- Easily email the law
- "Favorites" option
- Font contrast preference (for night viewing)
Selecting a section from the list shows the text of the section very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in South Carolina law.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
What's New in Version 1.2
- changed logo to Nomos Apps
- renamed to SC10
- Note: All favorites will have to be re-done
- fixed memory leak
- added feedback option on Info page
- USD 4.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 01 November 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mike Kinney
- © 2010 Mike Kinney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.