By Ralph MAROUN
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Speak to Apps will really change your life.
Easy to use, you will be able to talk to several applications, according to your needs.
You have the choice between 9 applications and 22 different languages.
No more waste of time, with SpeakToApps, you just need your voice: you just have to speak and you'll be able to send emails, post messages on your facebook wall, send a tweet on your twitter account, do a research on Youtube, on Gmap or on the Web.
To use it, you just have to click on the application you want to speak to. To stop, you just have to click on the red button:
- For sms: speak and once it’s finished, you can send your message.
- For email: speak and once it’s finished, you just need to send your email.
- For you tube: speak, click on the button “send”, all the results will be displayed on Youtube.
- For facebook: speak and click on the button “Send”: your message will be published on your facebook wall.
- For Twitter: speak and click on the button “Send”: your twit will appear on your twitter.
- For Map: speak and click on the button “OK”: all the results will appear on the Map.
- For the Web Search: speak and click on the button “OK”: all the results will appear on 5 different web search engines. You just have to slide between those web search engines to look for your information.
- For the calendar : Tap on the calendar button and then fill in the information about your event and speak. The event will be directly added to your calendar
- For the QR Code : just speak and the application will automatically create a QR Code according to for dictated text.
To choose the language, you just need to click on the flag corresponding to the country language: then click on the button “Save”.
SpeakToApps has been translated to 5 different languages:
What's New in Version v1.1.0
iOS 8 support
iphone 6 and 6 plus support
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 31 October 2014
- Version: v1.1.0
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Ralf MAROUN
- © 2012 - Ralph MAROUN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.