Text Background Color Dictionary (文字背景色の辞典)
By xiaohui qi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It is not just a simple ColorDictionary, you can set both text color and background color from the color dictionary. You can change the text, text color and background color by setting the RGB or HEX. Also you can save the text color and background color as a bookmark.
*It is clear to see the color change trend when you adjusting the RGB or HEX color.
Search NinjaQ for more Color Tools and Apps.
-Text Background Color Dictionary (English)
-Color Creator (色の匠)
-Color Clock (カラー クロック)
-Color Clock Pro (色の時計)
-Gradient Color Creator (グラデーションの色)
-Gradient Color Creator Pro (グラデーションの色)
-Color Chart (カラーチャート)
-Color Chart and Game (カラーチャート ゲーム)
-MULTI-MONTH Color Notes (彩色ノートブック)
-MULTI-MONTH Color Calendar（彩色カレンダー）
-Desk Clock (卓上時計)
-Desk Clock Pro (卓上時計)
-Japanese Chinese Name Dictionary(日中姓氏辞典)
-Chinese Japanese Word Reference (中日漢字対照)
1) text change.
2) text color / background color switch. (switch the Text/BG switcher)
3) RGB color setting. (slide the Red/Green/Blue slider to change the RGB value of Text or Background color)
4) color bookmark. (click the star below the Text/BG switcher to add a bookmark and you will find it in the bookmark tab)
5) color change trend. (when you slide the Red/Green/Blue slider, the three color bars above the sliders will change also, and each bar represents one of the color slider (Red/Green/Blue).The color below the Green Arrow is the current color of the Text/Background, and the colors on the left and right are the color change trend if you slide the slider)
6) HEX color to RGB color. (If you set the color in HEX tab, you will see the RGB value of the color in the RGB tab)
1) text change.
2) text color/background color switch.
3) HEX color setting. (pick the HEX value in the picker to change the HEX value of Text or Background color)
4) color bookmark.
5) color change trend
6) RGB color to HEX color (If you set the color in RGB tab, you will see the HEX value of the color in the HEX tab)
1) English color dictionary
2) Japanese color dictionary
3) web safe color dictionary
4) original color dictionary
5) RGB, HEX, CMYK, HSB value of the color in dictionary
6) Color Searching
7) set the color from the dictionary as the text color or background color by clicking the Item in the table.
1) chart size change. (change the segment value above the chart among 4,6,8 and 10 to change the chart size to 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 or 10x10)
2) Prev/Next Page.
3) set the color from the dictionary as the text color or background color by clicking the Rect in the Color Chart. And the Color info will also show below the chart.
1) Delete bookmark by clicking the star of the bookmark.
2) Clear all bookmark by clicking "Clear" button.
3) set the color from the bookmark as the text color or background color by clicking the bookmark.
★★★ Version1.1 ★★★
1.Add a "Color Chart" Mode for color dictionary.
Now you can choose color from the color dictionary not only in the Table Mode (In which you can search but not easily to compare the different colors), but also in the Chart Mode (In which you can choose color from a 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 or 10x10 color chart, easily to compare the different colors clearly).
2.In the previous version, If you search "red" in the English color dictionary, and then switch the dictionary to Original color dictionary, the result will not change to the result of Original color dictionary. This problem has been solved.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Reference
- Released: 22 December 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: Japanese
- Developer: xiaohui qi
- © NinjaQ
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.