Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zen Brush is an app that allows you to easily enjoy the feeling of using an ink brush to write or to paint. It allows anyone to easily perform fluent strokes while not compromising on the fascinating texture of a real ink brush. Create works that radiate the right atmosphere by choosing the best background template from our large collection.
You can post your works easily on twitter. *Hashtag #ZenBrush
- Background style templates (62 kinds).
- Brush size adjustment slider.
- 3 ink shades available.
- Eraser tool.
- Undo function (1 time).
- Export to Camera Roll.
- Twitter post function.
- Support for pressure sensing with the Intuos Creative Stylus / Pogo Connect / Jot Touch / JaJa Stylus.
DEMO MOVIE (YouTube)
*Search for "PSOFT Zen Brush" on YouTube!
[*If you can't save images]
Users who selected “No” when asked whether to allow Zen Brush to access their photo library will see the error “ALAssetsLibraryErrorDomain” when they try to save their work.
This error is generated by the handling of the privacy settings introduced with iOS 6. Please follow the steps below to be able to save your images.
1) Open the "Settings" app.
2) Select "Privacy".
3) Select "Photos" in the Privacy tab.
4) Find the setting for Zen Brush and turn it "On".
What's New in Version 1.28
- Supports iOS 7.
- Supports Wacom's Intuos Creative Stylus. Supported features: pressure detection, palm rejection, shortcuts.
- Updated the Pogo Connect SDK.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 17 September 2013
- Version: 1.28
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd.
- © 2010 P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd. Developed by PSOFT MOBILE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.