By Cobweb Design Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Al-Dua is a handy collection of duas (prayer of supplication) for use in a range of situation.
The duas are cataloged into sections for faster and convenient access.
The total duas are divided into 7 sections:
-Quranic (Duas from the Quran)
-Masnoon (Duas by Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him)
-Daily (morning, evening, night)
-Activity Based (meals, clothes, home, market etc.)
-Occasion Based (marriage, ramadan, death etc.)
-Protection Related (disaster, sorrow grief, debt, rain, drought)
-Illness Related (fever, pain, burn, eye, kidney stone etc.)
- Simple minimal design
- Extensive duas collection (400+)
- Comprehensive search (Arabic, English)
- Share Dua via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter
- Bookmark favorite dua
- Counter (tasbhee) with buzzer
- Multiple fonts selection
- No ads :) (they suck!)
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- 2 Duas arabic text correction
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 23 February 2016
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 41.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bilal Zafar
- © 2014 Cobweb Design Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- new feature (All Dua Audios)2,69 TL