Amateur Radio Exam Prep: General
By Patrick J Maloney LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★ Not sure if you want to buy? Try out the FREE version of this app! ★
Upgrade your HAM license from Technician to General! With the elimination of the Morse Code requirement, there is no reason not to upgrade your license to gain additional privileges!
Amateur Radio License exams are composed of questions from a pool. Use this application prior to taking your exam to review and practice all possible questions. Then, test your knowledge with practice exams!
After completing your first practice exam, the question pool screen will display your proficiency in each question group for all practice exams you have completed.
You may choose to receive immediate feedback on right and wrong answers when taking a practice test. On practice tests, questions in a group will not be repeated until all of them have been used.
Some questions require you to review associated Figures. These figures images may be zoomed and panned.
FCC rule text is viewable within the application. All sections can be browsed from the main screen. Additionally, for questions where rule sections have been identified, the rule text can be viewed on the question screen when studying the question pool or reviewing test results.
An in-progress practice test can be resumed if you exit the test or the application.
Additional screenshots are available on the support site.
Current General question pool is valid through June 30, 2015.
Versions of this application for both the Technician and Extra license classes are also available.
This app has these additional features:
• Portrait and Landscape support on iPad
• Swipe gestures to navigate between questions (iOS 3.2 or later)
• Tap on answer to select it (iOS 3.2 or later)
• Buttons to skip to next/previous wrong answer in test results
• ARRL question number displayed on practice tests
• Configurable Test Settings
• Optional randomizing of test answers
• Optional auto-advance during test
What's New in Version 2.7
● FCC Regulations updated to latest official release (October 2011)
● Proficiency summary percentages added to Subelements and Test History
● Fixed broken ARRL link
● On iPad, Figures now appear below the question
● Please contact support via the in-app 'About' page to report any issues
- 10,49 TL
- Category: Education
- Updated: 11 March 2012
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Patrick J Maloney LLC
- © 2008-2012 Patrick J Maloney LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.