Another Photo Viewer
By Shadow Low
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a offline image gallery application. You can upload your images into the application, with your own sorting order (alphabetical order), and directories structure.
You can transfer your photos via iTunes, or just import the photo from your device.
There are some simple functions that help you to manage your photos in the app, includes:
Copy/Cut & Paste
Create new folder
Set an image as folder icon
On top of those, you can view the images in full-screen mode or slide-show mode.
You can find a lot of possibility with this application such as:
- a simple restaurant menu, with directories as your food categories structure
- a business catalogs
- a personal photos collection
Most importantly, it's free.
Supports all orientations.
Supports JPG and PNG files.
Supports iPhone and iPad.
Note: You may leave your comment in the Support Page if you encounter any problem.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- Updated to be compatible with iOS 7.
- Slightly improved the UI
- Updated to sorting order, it will now take the number into consideration
- Added Select all/deselect all
- Added an option to hide image name
- Grouped Delete/Paste into Copy/Cut menu
- Separated Rotate out of Copy/Cut menu
- Fixed a bug with scrolling image and rotating device at the same time
- Default to full screen mode and enabled edit mode (existing setting will remain, only affect new installation)
*if there are no major issue on this version, it will probably be the last version that supports iOS 5.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 27 September 2013
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chee Yong Low
- © Chee Yong Low
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.