Aran is an African ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes at any time. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Aran, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with cash, card, M-Pesa or Aran Wallet.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Aran for every occasion. Aran is currently available in Nairobi and expanding—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Aran is easy—here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit Cash, card, mPesa or Aran Wallet.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Aran experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take Aran, our most affordable individual option.
Want to take Family out? Take Aran Classic. A High Class Seven Seater Car will come to your location.
Want to elevate your experience? Take a high-end vehicle with Aran Plus. You will ride with value.
Bugs fixed, new updates.
- Aran Technologies Limited
- 144.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Aran Technologies Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.