Argus 3D lite
By Heart of Land
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When one picture isn't enough, you need Argus 3D.
Mix pictures on your iPhone (or Touch) together into Multiphotos, and blend them together with tilt or autorock.
Tilting or time-blending images helps the viewer see life and depth. Closely-taken images look like 3D. With wide multis, you can literally "look around" an object.
This is the lite version of Argus 3D. Features:
- Full four-dimensional view control, wide view
- Pause and Blend view
- Swap views for easy 3D arrangement
- Selective clear
- 3DOF accelerometer readout (Options tab)
- Absolute or Relative motion
- Load images from Albums, Saved Photos or Camera!
- New Ideas tab added to help you visualize your multiimages before shooting.
- Happy Spring! All features except Email sending are permanently ON forever! No ads and no upsell.
Please tell us your thoughts in the App store.
What's New in Version 1.1
Added: One built-in 3D image for the Gallery.
Fixed: Swap Image arrows now appear after load from Gallery.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 22 April 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: CHRISTOPHER F LOWERY
- © 2009, Heart of Land.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.