The Aruba Virtual Intranet Access (VIA) client is a secure VPN service for users who need corporate connectivity at home, temporary sites, or while they’re mobile. VIA is completely Wi-Fi-aware. From a non-corporate network – such as a home WLAN, 4G/LTE, 3G or public Wi-Fi network – VIA automatically launches a VPN-on-demand connection to the data center. Connectivity and authentication occur transparently with no complicated logins. VIA client software leverages the same role-based and stateful firewall policies for local and remote network access to ensure a consistent end-user experience, regardless of location. It can also be configured to allow separate access roles and policies on the same end point, depending on where the user logs into the network.
• Simplify VPN services by integrating directly with Aruba Controllers and Gateways
• VPN users can authenticate with the same credentials they use for WLAN
• Dynamically apply and enforce access policies based on the user’s role
• Connection over IPsec or SSL
• Support for 2 factor (2FA) one time password (OTP) based authentication using RADIUS
• Support for personal identification verification (PIV) smart card authentication
Supported on Aruba Controllers or Gateways running AOS 6.5 and higher or 8.0 and higher. Requires VPN subscription installed on the Controller or Gateway.
Supported on macOS 10.11 and later releases
- Resolved connection issues on macOS Mojave
- Aruba Networks, Inc
- 7.2 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.