By Marcel Fischer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BritAirports shows you flight data of some major british airports with detailed information. Thus you know already on the way to the airport, to which gate to pick up your friend, or whether the flight is delayed.
- Up to the minute status
- Save your flights in your own list
- Filter function of the flight list
- Send flight lists as CSV file (Excel) by e-mail, eg for travel or friends
- Reloading later flights (usually more than 24h Preview)
- Detailed information (time, gate status, airline, weather) *
- Setup Menu
- Display of status in my flights
- Automatic update of "My flights"
- Automatic update of the flight list
- Update function in the detail view
- Display detailed information: registration, callsign, airplane type, ...
- Track your flight on time
- Show your Route on maps
- add entries to calendar
- sort list by distance
- Feedback / Support to firstname.lastname@example.org (response within 24 hours)
Currently supported airports:
More airports will be added step by step.
I am happy to take requests to realize them, if possible.
* Subject to availability
The app serves only to improve the presentation of flight data on the iPhone. There is therefore no guarantee for correctness of the data.
What's New in Version 1.1
+ added London Luton
+ enabled Glasgow
+ fixed small bugs
- 1,99 TL
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 06 December 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Marcel Fischer
- © Marcel Fischer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).