By Min-U Guides
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'D300 DSLR' provides quick and easy camera menu references for the Nikon® D300, with explanations and diagrams covering over two hundred menus for camera controls and options. Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch app guides (click right to continue...).
You are freed from endlessly Goggle'ing and bookmarking details on D300 usage that may be online but never before created specifically for iPhone/iPod touch.
Navigate quickly and directly to the menu in question and find out when/where/why you should or shouldn't use various options. 'Min-U Guide Nikon D300' (v2.2) also includes an expanded [MORE] section that now has these selections:
- How To Navigate This Guide
- Camera Menu Control Notes
- Using Built-in Flash
- D300 Quick Specs
- Diagram/Image Gallery (controls, buttons, etc.)
- Error Messages
- Default Settings
- Compatible Lenses
- Supported Standards
- Digital Photography Glossary
- DSLR Lens Glossary
- New Models Preview
- Contact Information
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing images instead of carrying and digging through lengthy reference materials. 'D300 DSLR' is organized in the same manner as the D300 camera control menus, meaning that while you use it you also learn more about using your DSLR.
No promotions/ads, no tracking...no cross-selling...no fluff - uncluttered.
'Min-U Guide Nikon D300' v2.1 is current with Nikon® D300 Firmware v1.10.
All DSLR guides are being updated as 'Universal' apps that work natively on both touch/iPhone and iPad.
New products will have their own Min-U Guides and will join a growing library for Nikon cameras (D3, D3s, D3x, D300, D3000, D700, D5000, D90, D60, D40, D200 etc.) - also see our new 'DSLR Toolkit' that focuses on Nikon® products. Feel free to contact us if there is a specific digital photography related guide you would like to see developed.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR, please be sure to check out our biggest app, 'DSLR Mega HD' for iPad, that contains eleven camera guides (D3, D90, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100 and D7000) bundled into one and our 'DSLR Toolkit'.
Please check Min-UGuide.com and the App Store often to see which new product guides have been recently added. Thanks to everyone for the great response!
Min-U Guide Nikon DSLR topics include:
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Live View
• Memory Card Formatting • Manual Low-Pass Filter (Sensor) Cleaning
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Shooting Modes • White Balance Options
What's New in Version 2.2
• Converted to Universal app that now runs natively on both iPhone and iPad
• Supports iOS 4.2.1 ~ 3.1.3
- 6,49 TL
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 04 January 2011
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: K Tidwell
- © Ken Tidwell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.