Drafts, where text starts. Quickly capture text and send it almost anywhere!
Drafts lets you turn text into action – it’s a quick notebook, handy editor, and writing automation tool, all in one. Instead of tapping around other apps, capture in Drafts first. Open it and write right away, then do something useful with your words.
## HOW DRAFTS WORKS ##
Drafts opens to a new page with the keyboard ready so you can type immediately. Go hands-free with Dictation, or ask Siri to "Create a note using Drafts".
Drafts lets you get things down before you forget – no choosing document templates or waiting for your file to download.
USE YOUR WORDS:
Drafts is a launching-off point for text – use the actions to copy it, share it, or deep link into other apps and services. Compose a tweet or message, create a file in Dropbox, send a task off to Reminders – there are hooks into tons of your favorite apps.
REMEMBER IT NOW – OR LATER:
New entries go into the Inbox. Once there, you can Tag them for organization, Flag them for importance, or Archive them for long-term storage.
TAKE TEXT TO A NEW LEVEL:
Set up a text editing experience that’s perfect for you, with tons of interface adjustments like custom fonts and control over spacing, line height, and margins.
Use the customizable extended row above the keyboard to quickly convert, manipulate, and transform your writing. Make lists, use Markdown to get things just right.
Process your drafts quickly using unique features like Link Mode, Arrange Mode, and Focus Mode.
## WHY YOU’LL LOVE DRAFTS ##
IT WILL CHANGE HOW YOU USE YOUR DEVICES:
Drafts gives you a new approach to using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, letting you write first and think about what to do with it later. Try it in your dock for a week, you'll find you can't live without it.
GETTING WORDS DOWN HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER:
Drafts opens lightning fast and with support for capture via Siri, the widget, share extension, file import, and dictation - Drafts is like post-its updated for the smartphone era.
Actions make Drafts a Swiss Army knife for text. Integrate with a bewildering array of apps and services.
## JOIN THE COMMUNITY ##
Check out our Action Directory (actions.getdrafts.com) for ready-to-use actions for third party apps and services. Join the Drafts Community (forums.getdrafts.com) to get help, find integration guides and a regular flow of tips & tricks - or follow @draftsapp on Twitter or Facebook.
## DRAFTS PRO ##
Get more out of Drafts with a Drafts Pro subscription:
• Create and Edit Actions
• Themes and Icons - suit the experience to your tastes with Dark theme, custom app icon, and more
• Workspaces - Apply preferred tag, query, and sort settings for your drafts list with Workspaces
• Extra widgets and better share extension options
• Enhanced URL Automation
We are always working hard to expand the capabilities of Drafts and up-to-date with the latest technologies. Your support helps keep the app growing – thank you to Drafts Pro subscribers!
Contact us on Twitter at @draftsapp or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re having issues – or just want to say hi.
UPGRADING FROM DRAFTS 4?
Drafts 5 installs as a new app and will not affect your existing Drafts 4 installation. Check out getdrafts.com/upgrade for details on new features and migrating.
## SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS ##
• Monthly and annual subscriptions are available
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription
• Subscriptions can be managed by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase
Lots of new things! For more complete information, example actions and more, visit https://getdrafts.com/changelog. All the details don't fit here!
- All the great additions of 5.4 (below) and full support for the latest iPhone and Apple Watch models!
- Apple Watch app settings have been moved inside the app. Look for the "Apple Watch" section in settings.
- New Watch setting to hide the inbox count on complications - configure in Drafts Settings on phone.
# 5.4 updates...
### Siri & Shortcuts Support
- "Run Shortcut" action step. Pass text to the Shortcuts app and trigger a Shortcut by name with a single tap.
- Siri Intents:
- "Capture clipboard" Siri shortcut. This shortcut allows capture of the current clipboard content to a new draft in Drafts without launching the app.
- "View draft" Siri Shortcut. Allows creation of a shortcut which displays the content of a specific draft in the Siri interface - with the ability to tap and open that draft in the app.
- "Add to Siri" buttons to create voice shortcuts to functions in Drafts directly in the app in the following locations (iOS 12 only):
- Add shortcut to open a specific draft in the (i) detail view.
- Add shortcut to load a workspace on Workspace edit screen.
- Add shortcut to run an action without input text from the action edit screen.
- Drafts creates shortcuts as the app is used for a variety of other tasks, such as using the Drafts dictation interface. As you use Drafts, these become available in iOS Settings > Siri & Search and can be attached to custom Voice Shortcuts. A common example would be to create a "Dictate" voice shortcut that launches Drafts directly to dictation of a new draft.
### Other New Features in 5.4
- Separators in action groups. Separators act like headings and allow for visual organization of actions in a large action group or keyboard rows.
- Light Gray theme.
- WordPress Support. New WordPress action step for basic posting, and scripting support for the entire WordPress XML-RPC API.
- Expanded Dropbox Scripting Support New methods wrap and expose the entire Dropbox API. Create share links, list files, folders, query files and version, create Paper documents, etc. Anything you can do with the API.
- Google Drive action step enhancements allow creation of Google Docs and PDFs on Google Drive.
- `XMLRPC.request(url, methodName, params)` script method to interface with XML-RPC based services like the MetaWeblog API or others.
- Draft detail (i) screen now has button to copy UUID or draft text to clipboard, in addition to existing copy link option.
- More summary information in Draft detail (i) screen.
- `addLabel(name, label, options)` method on `Prompt` scripting object allows adding text labels, captions and headings in a prompt.
- `strftime(date, format)` global script method. Returns formatted date string.
- Toggle device sleep off and on via script. `app.isIdleDisabled` and `app.setIdleDisabled(bool)` script methods to allow disabling of system sleep timer to keep the screen from dimming.
- Ability to clear all version history for draft in Details (i) > Versions, or individually delete specific versions (swipe to left).
- Markdown list auto-complete will now try to enable capitalization for first word of new list line if Sentence auto-capitalization is enabled.
### Other Fixes and Changes in 5.4
Several dozen additional changes, fixes and improvements have been made in this release. More than will fit in the allowed characters for updates notes. For complete details, please visit https://getdrafts.com/changelog.
Ratings and Reviews
DO NOT BUY / SAKIN ALMAYIN
Arkadaşlar bir tür not aktarma uygulaması bu, yeni sürümünde abonelik sistemine geçtiler. Ofis uygulamalarıyla aynı abonelik sistemine sahip, ama bir telefon için çok sınırlı bir uygulama için nasıl aylık yıllık abonelik uygularlar. Apple'a şikayet mailleri göndeceğiz / They switched to subscription annual/monthly. Why? Is it an office software with top quality features? I already purchased the app before. Let Apple know for our complaints. Drop down Drafts from the App Store.
To Apple Editor: Why don't you release the comment? Or do you want me to email/ tweet Tim Cook?
- Agile Tortoise
- 54.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 by Agile Tortoise, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pro Subscription 7,49 TL
- Annual Pro Subscription 74,99 TL
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.