Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EasiCall Pro empowers all iPhone users to make outbound IDD calls using your preferred IDD provider so dialing overseas will be so easy now.
Are you experiencing this now?
1. If you want to call an overseas number with IDD prefix, you need to "remember" the number,
2. Press the prefix, followed by the country code and then the mobile number.
If you are in Finland and want to use TeliaSonera Finland Oyj 990 to call a New Zealand number, you would dial 990 64 3 456 1234 (where 990 is TeliaSonera's IDD prefix and 64 is New Zealand prefix)
That is too cumbersome and often, we forgot, and try to go to the phonebook and try to memorize again. We would be switching screens a few times before we got the call established.
Some people try to store the contact info "double" time. One with prefix and another without. Managing contacts can be a real pain.
After using EasiCall Pro
Click on the app like you click on the usual Call app, select your contact and it will auto-append all the prefixes for you.
1. You can store multiple prefixes. For users with more than one IDD providers, if your provider price is less competitive, you can always switch provider and you don't need to purchase another app.
2. For frequent travellers, if you buy a local SIM card and want to enjoy better calling rates from the local providers, you can also add the prefix and start calling back.
3. In v1.1, you can enter *,# in the prefix. Some telco supports "show Caller ID" using some *XX# prefix.
What's New in Version 1.2
Changes to prefix (aka carrier access code) to allow up to 12 characters
- 1,79 TL
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 16 December 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Inspire-Tech Pte Ltd
- © Inspire-Tech Pte Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.