El Paso Times eEdition
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
El Paso Times e-edition for e-edition subscribers. Get the full paper every day, whenever you want it, right on your iPad
What's New in Version 2.5.54
This update significantly improves overall performance and adds operational enhancements to streamline reading and navigation!
New initial displays
- iPad - In landscape, the display initially shows a single page and the headline index. In portrait, a single page is scaled to fit-width.
- iPhone/iTouch - In landscape, the display initially shows a two page spread. In portrait, a single page is scaled to fit-height.
Tap and read/zoom:
- Taps are now more native! A single tap on a story, ad or graphic will display that item in a separate reading window. Swipe L/R to previous/next story, pinch to size.
- A double tap on a page and display will zoom where tapped. A second double tap returns page to default size. Pinch out to zoom.
- To change the default settings to your preferences, go to the Options > Settings screen. New designs and organization:
- New fonts, layouts, icons and labels simplify and ease use.
Read off-line or on-line:
- Faster on-line reading, uses less bandwidth.
- Select edition to download for off-line reading or select off-line reading as the default.
- Special low-bandwidth mode ideal when roaming.
- To change the default settings to your preferences, go to the Options > Settings screen.
-Receive availability alerts for each new edition.
- Enhanced page and type display quality.
- Faster downloading and display, improved gesture response.
- Stability improvements and general bug fixing.
- Updates to improve Twitter and Facebook support.
- Category: News
- Updated: 05 December 2014
- Version: 2.5.54
- Size: 22.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Developer: Gannett
- © 2011 El Paso Times
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.