Engadget: Tech news covering the world of consumer electronics
By AOL Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Attention any users seeing loading issues as noted in the reviews: Please delete and reinstall the app. We have located a problem with error handling in this version and are working to push out a new fix now that will resolve this issue. In the mean time, if you delete and reinstall the app this issue should be resolved. Please reach out to us on email@example.com at any time**
Engadget is your ultimate destination for reviews, news and research from the world of consumer electronics. Our team of expert editors and columnists work passionately (some would say, obsessively) to bring you the best information about all gadgets, the science and technology behind them as well as insider insights before the products are even in the market. Want up to the minute coverage on the latest smartphone news, HDTV reviews and hands-on looks at all gadgets from laptops to game systems? Engadget delivers definitive tech news you need instantly. With this app at your fingertips, you’ll be an informed tech expert and insider in no time.
What's New in Version 4.1.2
* Fixes bug where certain users could not load latest news - thanks for your patience! If you have any issues, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s new in previous version:
* Video playback improvements
* Gallery captions are now fully accessible - simply scroll through the text for each image
* External links now fully supported
* 3x art added for supported devices - more layout updates coming for iPhone 6, 6+
- Category: News
- Updated: 16 January 2015
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: AOL Inc.
- © 2015 AOL Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.