By Fabien Sanglard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Fluid 2" turns the surface of your iPhone/iTouch into an interactive liquid. It's a relaxing application that should keep the kids busy for a while.
You can access the option panel at any times by pressing 5 fingers on the screen.
"Fluid 2" is the sequel of the world-acclaimed FREE application "Fluid" (more than 1,500,000 downloads), it comes with a lot of new features:
- Make a WISH ! You can throw coins in the water.
- Comes with an optional zen music.
- Set the viscosity of the water.
- Change the color of the water to your liking.
- Option panel hidden by default.
- Import any background from any source ( photo library/Camera).
What's New in Version 2.53
- Waves are now round instead of oval.
- iPod music can now be used instead of the default Zen music
- iPad user can now selected images from Album
- Users can now use any kind of image size for the background
- Reduced memory foot print (-1MB) for better stability.
Nice but ...
Where is the water sound like Fish Pond (AppStore) ?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 27 October 2011
- Version: 2.53
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Fabien Sanglard
- © Fabien Sanglard
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.