Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Folio is a PDF book reader designed for the iPad. It supports PDF content which can be uploaded to the device through either: a built-in FTP server or directly though iTunes (file sharing), or downloaded off the Internet.
Other interesting Folio's features include:
- zoom, just tap two fingers on the screen and scale, it's that easy
- automatic table of contents generation from PDF bookmarks
- cross-book user defined bookmark support for easy navigation
- text search with result highlighting
- table view or grid view
- direct book download from the Internet by supplying a web address
Folio comes with one sample book.
The lite version can hold up to one of your books (you can remove the book and upload a new one).
The full version, which can be purchased via in-app functionality, will allow unlimited book storage (*limited by your iPad free space).
What's New in Version 1.3
- Folio is now free for all
- fixed grid view which caused trouble when tapping on book covers in folders that contained many books
- minor UI fixes
- Category: Books
- Updated: 25 August 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Programac sp. z o.o.
- © 2010 Prografon sp. z o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Folio Full Version2,69 TL