Goldilocks and the Three Bears - Lite - by Nurturing Tales
By MoMoGan, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nurturing Tales weave engaging stories with teachable moments. Using the adventure of Goldilocks we help parents reinforce important childhood lessons such as not wandering off, entering the home of a stranger or eating food that children may find. At the end of the story, we’ve added a special “parents page” that provides a few suggestions on the teachable moments we’ve weaved into our story. At its heart, you’ll find Goldilocks and the Three Bears is a wonderful interactive story with more than 30 pages of beautiful illustrations, select animation and interactive elements designed to enhance – and not distract – from the story.
• Easy to use – Press “Play” and watch the story unfold or tap “Options” to change the following features:
- “Read to Me” where the pages automatically turn after the page has been read by the narrator or select “Read by Myself”
- Switch from “Automatic Page Turn” to “I’ll Swipe the Pages” so you can linger and enjoy each page at your leisure
- And for a true picture book experience, change from “Words and Pictures” to “Pictures Only” to fully appreciate the delightful illustrations
As the story is read, individual words are highlighted to encourage young readers to follow along
More than 30 wonderfully illustrated pages featuring:
- Beautiful artwork with bright-colors and attention to detail
- Select animation and interactive items to enhance the story
• Device specific illustrations were created to take advantage of the iPad’s larger display, the high-resolution Retina display on the iPhone 4 and new iPod touch, and optimized for earlier iPhone’s.
• Professionally recorded and narrated by the app’s creator and family.
This special Lite version of Goldilocks and the Three Bears by Nurturing Tales allows you to enjoy the first third of the story. If you like it, and we hope you do, you'll be able to purchase the full version when you reach the "Almost" end.
Please visit the Nurturing Tales page on YouTube to see our Goldilocks trailer:
About Nurturing Tales
Our mission is to create entertaining stories that engage children while also helping parents teach emotional, social and life skills to keep their children safe and lead successful lives. As children are more receptive to discussing behavior issues when referring to someone else, especially a story character, we’ve taken a little “artistic license” to emphasize some important childhood lessons which are highlighted on a special "Parents Page" at the end of our story.
Stay TuneWe're working on our next Nurturing Tale, “The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Bully” which focuses on the topic of bullies.
Every product we create is designed to help keep kids safe. As such, our products:
Do not collect data
Do not contain ads
Do not have in-app purchases
Do not track location
On “The End” page, we have a links to our website, our Facebook Page, our App Store page (so you can rate the app, please), and an “Email a Friend” link so you can share our app with other parents.
What's New in Version 1.01
Fixed several issues with last page
Improved accuracy of touch events
Fixed issue with text when read by narrator
- Category: Books
- Updated: 04 August 2011
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: MoMoGan, LLC
- © 2011 MoMoGan, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.