"Gone Home is the greatest video game love story ever told." -The New York Times
"A remarkable achievement. 9.5/10" -IGN
"A captivating and deeply poignant journey of discovery. 9.5/10" -GameSpot
June 7th, 1995. 1:15 AM You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty. Something's not right. Where is everyone? And what's happened here? Unravel the mystery for yourself in Gone Home, a story exploration game from The Fullbright Company.
Gone Home is an interactive exploration simulator. Interrogate every detail of a seemingly normal house to discover the story of the people who live there. Open any drawer and door. Pick up objects and examine them to discover clues. Uncover the events of one family's lives by investigating what they've left behind.
Go Home Again.
- Minor bugfix
- The Fullbright Company
- 1.9 GB
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © (c) The Fullbright Company, LLC
- 99,99 TL
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.