By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need of a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
• Added iPad and landscape support
• Updated the splashscreen
• Minor visual changes
Şark kurnazları sarmış yine burayı ahaha
Uygulama şifresi bulunmali
Uygulama gayet guzel hos ama cok buyuk eksigi var uygulamaya girerken uygulama sifreyle guvenli hale getirilmeli,yoksa bi telefon kaybolmasi calinmasi durumunda tum kaydedilen mailler çalınır
Google hesabımın korumasını arttırdım. 🔒
Siz de yükleyin tavsiye ederim.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 February 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.