By Rangda Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Create GPX log files for geotagging your photographs
* Tune GPS settings to trade off accuracy vs battery life
* Set battery limits to automatically turn off logging
* Set time limits to automatically turn off logging at a certain time
* Does not require a cellular connection
* Uses cloud service provider Dropbox to wirelessly and automatically sync the log files back to your computer (free account sign up required for this service)
* Universal app compatible with all iOS devices with GPS
* Alternatively, iTunes file sharing can be used to download the log files
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app requires a GPS-enabled device to be really useful. Without GPS on your device, you will be able to view GPX logs, but you will not be able to generate them with much accuracy.
What's New in Version 1.10
Small bug fixes including fixing a problem that could cause background updates to suspend in iOS6.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 28 February 2013
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Ronald Miller
- © 2010 Ron Miller
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.