Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grind is an advanced, 3D skateboarding game for the iPad. It uses the NVIDEA PhysX engine to simulate a very fun and realistic skateboarding experience. Swipe up, down, left, or right to perform tricks which include christ air, kickflip, airwalk, and more. Also, you can edit your own course for unlimited fun and gameplay! Unlock boards, skaters, and courses by completing the challenges.
-THREE GAME MODES-
• Challenge - complete the given tricks/spins in one combo.
• Time Attack - skate around for two minutes and rack up as many points as possible.
• Practice - perfect all your trick combos with unlimited time.
• 5 unlock-able boards (6 total).
• 2 unlock-able characters (3 total).
• Tricks including kickflip, tailgrab, christ air, heelflip, nosegrab, and airwalk.
• Challenge, Time Attack, and Practice game modes.
• Edit a park with up to 50 ramps and obstacles.
• Smooth graphics and gameplay.
- 2,69 TL
- Category: Games
- Released: 01 April 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Andy Mileusnic
- © WebGames3d.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.