By Maryna Kolokolkina
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Praised by pros and trainers as the most capable and flexible workout planner and tracker.
• The only app that can handle any routine and workout.
• Organizes your workouts and helps you reach your goals in strength, muscle size or weight loss. It will empower you with knowledge and revolutionize your workouts.
• Featured in The New York Times, Consumer Reports, The Daily.
••••• FEATURES •••••
• 280 exercises with animations and step by step instructions.
• Text, pictures, animated GIFs and youtube clips can be attached to any exercise.
• 54 workout routines.
• Flexible tracking system for strength and cardio workouts, circuit training, Tabata or any other workout type. Supports supersets, several workout sessions a day, notes and much more. Workout history is fully editable.
• The workout logging screen is optimized for fast data entry. It is extremely feature-rich. You can copy data from the history, add new exercises, images and videos, start timers - all within this screen.
• Bodyweight and assisted-weight exercises automatically account for your body weight.
• GymGoal calculates your One Rep Max for every exercise.
• Workout history by muscle shows muscles that you neglect.
• Weekly and rotating schedules support up to 4 workout sessions a day.
• Body measurements tracking plus additional custom trackers.
• The best in class Body Fat tracking module includes a calculator, several skinfolds (calipers) methods, direct entry. Tracks every method and individual skin folds, explains results.
• One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• Apple Watch support.
• Automatic two-way syncing of BMI, BMR, Body Fat, weight and height with Apple Health. Export of burned calories to Apple Health.
• You don't need an Internet connection - everything is stored on your device.
• Ability to back up your data to the server, or to email it. You can copy your data between iPhones and other supported devices.
• Workout logs, measurements, routines and the schedule can be emailed for review and printing. Workout logs can be opened in Excel.
• 3 user accounts.
••••• PRO FEATURES •••••
• 50 user accounts.
• Unlimited custom exercises and routines.
• Heart rate tracking with Apple Watch or any Bluetooth 4 device.
• Two-way syncing with RunKeeper and MapMyFitness - both cardio and strength workouts.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON GYMGOAL
• GymGoal is in AppStore since 2008. It is used by over a million people, from beginners to pro athletes and trainers, and even in schools.
• Many people have 9 years of detailed workout history in GymGoal. Years of history do not slow GymGoal down.
• Updates will not lose your routines, schedule or workout history. Even if your iPhone breaks, you will be able to restore your data from the server backup.
What's New in Version 8.3.2
Fixed a problem with receiving heart rate data from Apple Watch.
Other bug fixes and small improvements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 21 April 2017
- Version: 8.3.2
- Size: 103 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Maryna Kolokolkina
- © 2008-2017 SmalTek
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.