Harriet Lane Handbook with Unbound MEDLINE/PubMed
By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Features New 20th Edition Content **
** Your Go-To Pediatric Resource with Updated Drug Formulary **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics showing Harriet Lane Handbook’s comprehensive pediatric information and renowned drug formulary.
ABOUT HARRIET LANE HANDBOOK
Written by pediatric residents from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Harriet Lane Handbook is the authoritative pediatrics resource for interns, residents, and practitioners. Download this resource to review disease information or search figures, algorithms, tables, and charts. Check medication details in the new, fully-updated drug formulary which provides the standard in pediatric care. Quickly confirm diagnoses across a wide range of pediatric conditions and consult the most recent management recommendations, immunization schedules, procedures, and therapeutic guidelines specific to children
ABOUT UNBOUND MEDLINE
Quickly search over 22 million journal articles from the PubMed database on your smartphone and tablet. Results contain abstracts, citations, and links to available full text articles that can be read on device and shared with classmates and colleagues. Additionally, Unbound MEDLINE contains Grapherence™, an exclusive way to visually explore interrelationships and relevance in the medical literature.
• Details on hundreds of pediatric conditions
• Drug formulary with dosing, side effects, interactions, special considerations, and more
• Images, charts, algorithms, and tables
• Management recommendations, immunization schedules, and therapeutic guidelines
• New coverage of dermatology treatments, eczema complications, and lead poisoning
• Reference links to the medical literature through Unbound MEDLINE
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Branden Engorn, MD; Jaime Flerlage, MD
Publisher: Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Add Davis’s Drug Guide to your Harriet Lane Handbook with Unbound MEDLINE app. After purchase, you can easily add a 1-year subscription of the best-selling drug database trusted by thousands of healthcare professionals. Davis’s Drug Guide delivers frequently updated information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more.
Your Davis’s Drug Guide subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($39.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates for the following year.
What's New in Version 1.9
* New 20th Edition content includes:
- Updated Drug Formulary
- Expanded Genetics coverage
- More radiologic images
- New guidelines for traumatic brain injury
- Updated pediatric mental health section
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 05 August 2014
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2015 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Harriet Lane 20th Edition129,99 TL