ICD 10 Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ICD-10-CM is coming on October 1, 2014.
Prepare yourself for the ICD-10-CM coding transition using this application !
ICD-10 codes must be used on all HIPAA transactions, including outpatient claims with dates of service, and inpatient claims with dates of discharge on and after October 1, 2014.
ICD-10-CM will allow not only for more codes but also for greater specificity and thus better epidemiological tracking. This will allow providers to better identify certain patients with specific conditions that will benefit from tailored disease management programs, e.g. diabetes, hypertension.
It is important to start now to prepare for the changeover to ICD-10 codes. Otherwise, your claims and other transactions may be rejected, and you will need to resubmit them with the ICD-10 codes. This could result in delays and may impact your reimbursements.
This application is a must reference at a low price which helps you with the analysis, study, understanding and easy/quick pick of the needed code for diagnose.
- Search results are highlighted for better diagnose.
- Search as you type with fast search engine.
- Capability to search codes by CODE or symptoms, name, description or details.
- ICD-10-CM Codes updated to 2014.
- Option to tag codes as favorites for easy remember.
- Option to share codes by email with anybody.
- Option to print codes via Airprint.
- Universal app for iPhone/iPod/iPad.
- Browse codes by chapters and subgroups.
- Clean and beautiful optimized interface.
- Full iOS 7 Support.
SVM Soft is independent of medical centers and government.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Fixed crash bugs.
- 8,49 TL
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 27 November 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sergio Valle Mayorga
- © SVMSoft 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.