By NextCo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iForgot is a simple checklist for people who forget what they wanted when they go from room to room. "#@$! - What was I looking for?"
Perfect for the "over 50 crowd" or anyone who has a hard time remembering what they were looking for.
Simply open iForgot and tap the item(s) on the list. Then, when you get to your destination and say "What did I come in here for?" just look at the list!
Use the standard items on the list or add your own - as many as you like.
* Simple interface
* Check multiple items on the list
* Add your own items to the list
* Reorder items
* Delete items
* Enlarge the font so you can see the list easier!
* Simple alarm - easy to set, nearly automatic
* App icon displays a Badge showing the number of checked items
Just tap and go!
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Fixed an issue which caused a crash when using "Tell A Friend" on iPad
Customers Also Bought
- 3,49 TL
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 14 February 2017
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: NextCo, Inc.
- © 2012-2017 NextCo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.