Image Hunter - searching images on Google
By FireBird Creations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Image Hunter provides a simple, fast, convenient way to search for images on Google. Simply type in any keywords and you will see the thumbnails of images. You can view the original images, save them to your Photo Albums, share them with your friends on mail, Facebook, Twitter, or open the original web pages.
1. Fast : Image Search will prefetch and cache data for you, so that you do not have to wait any more.
2. Save images to your Photo.
3. Share images with friends - You can email them or upload to your facebook, Twitter account.
4. Open the original web page with a build-in web browser. You can even choose to open it with Safari.
5. Zoomable Full Screen Viewer : You can view the original image with this viewer.
6. Gestures :
Swipe left/right to view previous/next page.
Tap on thumbnail to view the original image.
Tap and hold on the image for 0.5 second then swipe left/right to view previous/next image.
Double tap to exit to thumbnail view.
7. History : You do not have to type the same keywords over and over.
8. Slide Show : Turn your iPad into digital photo frame with plenty of photos from Google. There are 3 effects and you may choose your favorite music.
9. Image Search Option :
Size FIlter : medium, large, icon, iPad wallpaper size or you can specify any size you want
Type Filter : face, photo, clip art or line drawing
Color Filter : full color or black-and-white
Safe Filter : no filtering, moderate filtering or strict filtering
Any comments or suggestions, please email to
What's New in Version 2.1.1
1. Fixed a crashing bug.