Just the Facts
By Classroom Focused Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use Just the Facts to practice your addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts from 1 to 12 (up to 25 on the iPad). Set options for the facts to practice and the number of problems in a set. Switch the layout for a lefty or righty. In the iPad version you have the option to use tally marks for addition and an array for multiplication to help solve the problems.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
• Updated the iPod version to use the 4 inch screen.
• iPod options match iPad
• May now select any combination of the four operations to work on.
• At the request of Kindergarten and First Grade teachers reconfigured the options so you can select to work with Sums 1 to 5; Sums 1 to 10; Sums 1 to 20; Sums 5 to 10; Sums 10 to 15; Sums 15 to 20; Sums 10 to 20.
• May now select to work with individual addends/factors up to 12 on the iPod and 25 on the iPad.
• Added an option to turn off the sound effects.
- 2,69 TL
- Category: Education
- Updated: 30 July 2014
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Randy Hengst
- © Randy Hengst
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.