Kindara Fertility Tracker, Ovulation Calculator & Basal Body Temperature Chart - to Help You Get Pregnant Naturally with the Fertility Awareness Method of Natural Family Planning
By Kindara, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Try the women's health app Bloomberg TV calls "The Future of Reproductive Health". Get pregnant fast, track your periods, or avoid pregnancy naturally with a beautiful calendar and full-screen fertility chart so you'll know when you're more fertile.
We've helped over 250,000 women take charge of their fertility since we launched last year. Here’s what they have to say:
"I love this app!! It's convenient and easy to use. I just got pregnant with my fourth child!! I'm grateful for Kindara. I knew I was pregnant before I missed a period."
"This is a great app! - I've tried several other apps, none of them is as good as this! This is the best!"
"Have used it to great success to get pregnant! Recommended it to a friend who also used it to get pregnant."
"Kindara impressed us from the 1st day we tried it (July 2012). The few features we once hoped for have been implemented. Communication with staff is like emailing sincere friends (quick replies, clear knowledge-based explanations, etc). Whether you try Kindara 1st or last, you'll choose Kindara. Simply the best...Thank you, Kindara."
“I continue to refer all my clients to your app :-)” Katinka Locascio, Herbalist, Doula, & Women’s Health Practitioner,
As Seen On: Forbes, CBS, Circle+Bloom, Society for Menstrual Cycle Research, Women 2.0, and This Week In Startups.
* Interactive calendar and Intuitive data entry
* Beautiful full screen fertility chart with portrait and landscape display
* Morning temp alarm and daily reminders so you remember to enter your data
* Enter Basal temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
* Enter cervical fluid type and amount for each day
* Track menstruation flow level (light, medium, heavy)
* Colored chart shading indicates fertility each day
* Track your love life, whether it was protected or unprotected, and know which days are likely to produce conception
* Track ovulation predictor kit results, cervical changes, spotting, pregnancy tests or anything else you like right on your chart using the Custom Data feature
* Daily journal to keep track of moods, doctor visits and anything else you like.
* Swipe between days in the Data screen
* Double tap a day in the chart to review your data
* Cycles page shows lengths and start dates of all your cycles
* Comprehensive Knowledge Base to help you learn about your body.
Share Your Chart and Get Support
* Email your chart as a full-page PDF to share with your doctor or whoever you like.
* Invite your practitioner to view your charts online
*Synchronize your data across multiple devices and the web
Understand Your Cycle
* Mark temperatures as questionable to exclude them from your temperature line
* Add a Cervical Fluid Peak indicator to apply the Peak +4 rule of the Fertility Awareness Method
* Add a Temperature Shift indicator to apply the Temp Shift +3 rule of the Fertility Awareness Method and count the days in your post-ovulatory phase.
Know When The Time Is Right
* Cervical fluid shading gives a visual indication of increasing fertility
* If you’re trying for a baby: time your love life to maximize chances of conception
* Large temperature axis makes it easy to spot your temperature shift to confirm ovulation
* If you're trying for conception: Pregnancy Mode to track your pregnancy
Coming Soon in Future Versions
* In-app messaging with your practitioner
* Add a coverline to your chart
Kindara is being developed by a team of passionate female designers, doctors and fertility experts. Our mission is to provide women with the best possible options to manage their fertility and reproductive health. Please send us feedback and feature requests to email@example.com, so we know how to improve the app for future releases.
What's New in Version 3.6.2
We have squashed a couple of of bugs in this small but important update. Kindara will run smoother than ever and has become even more efficient at saving your important data!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 10 March 2014
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kindara, Inc.
- © 2012-2014 Kindara, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 Day KindaraCare Subscription109,99 TL