Kiosk Pro Basic
By Kiosk Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kiosk Pro is a flexible solution for any project that makes an iPad available to visitors.
As a specialized web browser, Kiosk Pro Basic can display web pages, documents or audio & video files. Show content that’s hosted online or stored locally on the device.
Kiosk Pro Basic builds on the functionality included in our Lite version, adding offline access to locally-stored content, remote update of app settings, the ability to set custom links in the navigation bar, and connecting to AirPrint enabled printers.
• Define a homepage as the starting place for the presentation.
• Set an idle timer so that when a visitor walks away, the next person will have a fresh experience, starting right at the beginning.
• Increase visitor turnover at your kiosk by setting a browsing time limit.
• Clear the cache and/or cookies to secure personal information.
• Specify what’s off limits on the web by creating lists of allowed & restricted domains.
• Block access to other apps, including the native email or phone, that could otherwise be opened through links.
• Disable touch interaction when used for digital signage.
CONTROL THE DISPLAY
• Hide status, address, and/or navigation bars to make your content look like a native app.
• Customize the navigation with your own color scheme and bookmarked links.
• Works in any language - add your own translated text for on-screen alerts and navigation.
• Store content locally for offline viewing.
• Shift between online and offline content automatically if your device drops its Internet connection.
• Update your app settings by uploading a setting configuration onto your own servers.
• Set up email alerts for power loss and/or remote updates.
• Save visitor form data locally on the device.
• Access current device orientation data to optimize how your content is displayed.
Support is built right into our apps with documentation of every feature and direct access to our extensive Knowledge Base.
Kiosk Pro Basic is compatible with most web content, including HTML web pages, PDFs, and multimedia (including .mp4 video). While certain Powerpoint, Keynote, and Word files are also supported, they are displayed as static documents. Kiosk Pro Basic cannot display multiple tabs or pop-ups, other apps, or Flash-based content.
To prevent visitors from exiting Kiosk Pro Basic, you must enable Guided Access in the iPad settings or use Apple’s Configurator app to supervise the iPad into Single App Mode.
Our professional kiosk enclosures secure your iPad from theft or damage. See iPadKiosks.com for more details!
What's New in Version 8.2
I want you to know that I received all of your letters and I’ve cherished every single one. These past few weeks have been filled with new adventures, some exciting, some stressful.
Despite everything, I haven’t forgotten you. All of the time I spent away has been dedicated to preparing this update for you.
CHANGES & ENHANCEMENTS
• We have updated how we handle visitor sessions, and more specifically, ‘Clear Cache on Homepage’ and ‘Clear Cookies on Homepage’ to better match visitor intent in specific circumstances. If the app idle times out, or the visitor taps the Home icon in the bottom navigation, or ‘kiosk://home’ is called, the app will continue to close the session and will clear all history, cache & cookies immediately. If the visitor taps a standard link that returns them to the homepage or navigates back to the homepage using the Back icon in the bottom navigation, we will now continue the session until one of the actions above closes the session.
• We now prevent tabbing through inputs when using an external keyboard and the UIWebView browser engine as this combination frequently causes app instability and crashing. While we recommend the use of WKWebView if tab support is required, you can re-enable tabbing in UIWebView using remote settings control through a hidden key-value pair at the bottom of the .xml template.
• Slightly increased the touch areas for icons in the navigation bar and updated icon graphics.
• Added labels to settings that are specific to the UIWebView or WKWebView browser engine.
• The app now automatically reloads the page if it is notified that the WKWebView browser component has crashed, which would previously have resulted in a blank screen.
• The iOS touch callout menu (cut/copy/paste) was being shown in WKWebView on long press of an image map.
• When showing the address bar, Kiosk Pro was including entries for a behind-the-scenes process, ‘about:srcdoc’, that have now been removed.
We love hearing your feedback so if you have something to share, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like the app, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
- 69,99 TL
- Category: Business
- Updated: 17 April 2017
- Version: 8.2
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Kiosk Group, Inc.
- © Kiosk Group, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.