KitchenAid - The Cookbook
By SDB Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get professional recipes and expert cooking advice.
Based on our exclusive book edited by world-famous food photographer Tony Le Duc, this intuitive and informative app lets you:
* Access free recipe ideas
* Search recipes by ingredient
* Create and edit a shopping list based on your favourite recipes
* Select recipes around a category, a specific ingredient or even an accessory
* Check your favourite recipes, bookmark them and add to/delete them as you go
* View full range of mixer accessories
This app is your unique opportunity to access this exclusive cookbook. And to start creating, sharing, and enjoying everything you make with KitchenAid.
What's New in Version 1.1
The KitchenAid Cookbook application doesn’t require any access code anymore. Get unrestricted free access to all the recipes from the KitchenAid Cookbook…
What’s new in this update:
- iOS6 Support
- iPhone 5 Support
- iPad Retina Support
- Main application icon changed and application icons relooked
- Bugs fix
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 17 December 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 245 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Developer: SDB Company
- © KitchenAid. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.