By Holger Hanisch
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LogTheBook is a logbook app. It helps you to cruise to the logbook.
- Create a new file for each trip
- For every day a new entry is written in the logbook
The day is then composed of several snaps (snapshots). Here you can specify the current location, the weather or changes in the sails.
The plus sign here will take you on and on. Swipe your finger through unwanted items to delete them.
Tap on the right side of the entries in the list and edit further information.
* you can give a name to your toern
* give the area and the dates of your toern
* export your toern and send it to your friends or family by email/facbook
* you can take a picture for every snap
* weather data is downloaded online
* you can speak notes if you have a new iPad or an iPhone 4S
* iCloud support for syncing between a iPhone and an iPad
* export your logbook data as pdf or xml
The app will be developed further.
I have set up a website for your ideas and for you running into issues. You can reach the site by using the support link at itunes or go to
Apple Watch support gives you the ability to snap a waypoint.
What's New in Version 1.6.14
view the whole logbook trip as a map on iPhone
repaired dropbox link
new: datafields for region (not editable, automatic set)
repaired weather info on iPhone
- 13,99 TL
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 18 May 2016
- Version: 1.6.14
- Size: 51.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Holger Hanisch
- © 2016 Holger Hänisch
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.