This app is how you're gonna manage your Droplets from your iPhone and iPad from now on :)
Some of the many available features:
• Connect your account using Email/Password or Access Token
• Connect up to 10 accounts (switch with a single tap on the accounts section)
- Create multiple droplets at once
- Deploy using Distributions, Applications or Snapshots
- Add Metadata and SSH Keys during creation
- Enable Monitoring
- Rebuild, Rename and Destroy
- Reset password
- Take snapshots
- Power On, Off, Shutdown, Reboot and Power Cycle
- Enable IPv6 and Private Networking
- Enable and disable Backups
- See a list of the backups and convert them to snapshots
- Read and Copy IPv4, IPv6 and Private Networking addresses
- Save a droplet size or region as favorite by tapping and holding on it
- Take, Rename and Destroy
- Build from
- See an estimation of the costs
- Transfer to other regions
- Create Domains and Records
- Destroy Domains
- Edit and Destroy Records
- Mark Domains as favorite to have their Records automatically loaded.
• SSH Keys:
- Create, Rename and Destroy
- Read and Copy Public Key and Fingerprint
- Mark as favorite to have it already selected when you open the Droplet Creation page
- See your action history for droplets, snapshots, etc
Bugs are fixed in less than a week after being reported!
If you want to report a bug, send a suggestion or just get in touch, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by tapping "Send Feedback" on the settings page. You'll be surprised by how fast I'll reply!
Thank you for downloading!
See your action history from the app! Tap the button on the top-left corner of the Droplets page to open the history.
You can see what actions were performed, when they started and ended, as well as the region in which they were performed and the current status of the action.
For droplet actions, you'll also be able to see on which droplet an action was performed if the droplet still exists.
The app was crashing for some iPhone Plus users when the "info" button on the droplet size selection page was tapped. Thanks for reporting!
Also, some methods to avoid potential future crashes were added.
Thank you very much for using the app!
Keep reporting bugs and requesting new features!
Get in touch by writing a review or contact me at email@example.com (there's also a "Send Feedback" button on the settings page!). I usually reply really fast!
Until next update!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.