MaxANSI PIPING HANDBOOK
By MaxSkill Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MaxANSI Piping Handbook is the Piping Component Dimensions Reference Guide, for ANSI.
This is a Free version for promotion of Paid Version, 'MaxANSI Piping HandBook Pro'.
As of now, Free Version DB Library services PIPE B36.10 and FLANGE B16.5, fully.
4 inch data of VALVE B16.10, FITTING B16.9/B16.11, ORIFICE FLANGE B16.36 and COMPONENT(Fig.8 and Spacer for Ref.) is provided on sample.
Whereas, all size data is provided in Paid version.
In Paid Version, Updating would be proceeding for free.
Any bugs or improvements that you report would be reflected positively.
We're hopeful of your choice.
Thanks in advance.
- Bore size : NPS / DN
- Dim. size - Imperial Unit(inch) / Metric Unit(mm)
- Dim. values are rounded at three decimal places.(ex. 0.216 to 0.22)
- Most of data have been referenced by 1994 ANSI,ASME Catalog and some data by 2005 edition.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
NPS 1 to 12 Center-to-End Dimensions of 90 Deg. Short Radius Elbow has been fixed by referencing the ASME B16.9 - 2001 Edition.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 28 June 2013
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Developer: MaxSkill Co., Ltd.
- © 2012 MaxSkill Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.