Memphis Metro Weekend Escapes
By GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GPSmyCity.com's day trips and weekend getaways app is a powerful tool for planning a trip to explore natural wonders, regional history, and small town charm within a short drive from a major city. The powerful built-in navigation features guide you to your destination, so you will never be lost or bored when making a day trip excursion out of the concrete jungle.
The day trip destinations included in this app are:
* St Francis National Forest
* Pinson Mounds State Archaeological Park
* Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge
* Pickwick Landing State Resort Park
* Lower Hatchie Wildlife Refuge
* Fort Pillow State Historic Park
* Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge
* Reelfoot National Wildlife Refuge
* Natchez Trace State Park
* Collierville Park System
* Big Lake National Wildlife Refuge
* Holly Springs
* White River National Wildlife Refuge
* Cache River National Wildlife Refuge
* Bald Knob National Wildlife Refuge
* Wapanocca National Wildlife Refuge
* Tunica Park
* Shiloh National Military Park
* North America's Only Freshwater Pearl Farm
* Blanchard Caverns
* Parkin Archeological State Park
* Toltec Mounds Archeological State Park
* Eaker Site
Hardware requirement: this app works on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Due to hardware limitations, some functions of the app are not supported on the iPod Touch and iPad wifi-only models.
What's New in Version 1.40
Application was improved.
- 12,99 TL
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 19 April 2011
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.