Nebraska Walk Tracker
By Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a fun app to encourage Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska members and Nebraska residents to walk more at lunch or any other time of day. Track distance, track time, estimate calories burned and map the course by GPS.
- Generate colorful GPS maps of the courses that you walk
- Save walk stats in an archive and retrieve any time
- Learn more about National Walk@Lunch Day
* Application requires GPS (Location services) to be enabled and while tracking your walks may effect battery life.
* Figures shown for calories burned are estimates.
* Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Updated links and text.
- iPhone 5 support.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 24 April 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- © Blue Cross Blue Shield
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.