Nutrient Guide Lite
By Tinybird Interactive AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nutrient Guide Lite shows in a simple manner the nutrient contents of various foods. You can easily browse foods to see how the energy is distributed between carbs, protein, and fat.
If you like Nutrient Guide Lite, make sure to check out its big brother Nutrient Guide, which has features such as the ability to add your own foods, shortcuts to favorite foods, setting up goals, and adding your daily intakes to a food journal so you can see if you are on track with your particular life style or diet.
What's New in Version 2.7.0
- Updated foods database from USDA.
- Now showing the amounts of sugars, salt and types of saturated/unsaturated fat in foods.
- Miscellaneous improvements here and there.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 May 2016
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Languages: English, Swedish
- Developer: Tinybird Interactive AB
- © 2016 Tinybird Interactive AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.