By 1-2-1 Medicine Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**"OSCE Trainer Reigns Supreme In Clinical Skills Apps" - imedicalapp.com**
Revision aide for medical OSCE examinations. Contains 63 mock OSCE sheets, which provides a check list for students to work through in pairs, checking off each item to ensure correct procedure.
Stations are split into three categories; history taking skills ('History'), examining body systems ('Clinical'), and practical skills such as putting in a cannula ('Practical'). Practical stations are available free of charge, with History and Clinical stations available as an in-app purchase.
- Practice and test mode
- Graphical feedback of results
- Ability to practice and record presentation of results using built-in iPhone microphone
- 'Exam mode' which runs consecutive, random stations
- Full control over pass rate and test duration
- 'Definitions' section, which contains over 100 terms and includes a flash card test mode
What's New in Version 1.3
Updates for iOS 5.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 04 November 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: 1-2-1 Medicine Limited
- © Copyright of One 2 One Medicine Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- History stations13,99 TL
- Clinical stations13,99 TL