By 1-2-1 Medicine Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Essential for any medical student revising for Peadiatric exams.
Revision aide for medical students sitting OSCE examinations in Peadiatrics. Contains a set of mock OSCE sheets, for students to work through individually or in pairs, checking off each item to ensure correct history or examination.
Stations are split into two categories; history taking skills (History) and examination (Clinical Exams).
By integrating the textbook detail with the Smart Phone technology users can benefit from the app in the following ways:
• Graphical results – logging the user’s previous attempts at each Exam station, thus the user is able to see how they are improving in graphical form.
• The app records the mistakes made in previous 4 attempts, allowing the user can identify their weak points.
• An adjustable timer and pass mark – to give the user the real goal of finishing the examinations.
• Practice and test modes.
• Exam mode – that runs consecutive random stations
• Portable Internet – to research any unknown pathologies.
- 7,99 TL
- Category: Medical
- Released: 31 January 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: 1-2-1 Medicine Limited
- © One 2 One Medicine Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.