By Prêt-à LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Yoga will change your body, the way you think, and most importantly deepen your connection to your Self, to God and to all beings..." Kathleen Kastner
Prêt-à-Yoga Lite is a uniquely crafted yoga experience designed to enlighten you and guide you through the discipline of yoga. Your personal guru, Kathleen Kastner, a trained yoga instructor and exercise physiologist, will guide you through each sequence, pose by pose, breath by breath, explaining how to practice the art of yoga.
This exquisite application offers an unparalleled experience with sequences meticulously designed by Kathleen and beautiful music arranged by Cerebral Songs to enhance your practice.
Prêt-à-Yoga Lite now includes the following four stages:
- Sun Salutation A
- Sun Salutation B
- Beginner's Sequence
As you make your journey, you will find that it is best to start off slow and deliberate, discovering along the way the beauty and joy that is yoga.
If you like Prêt-à-Yoga Lite, you will love Prêt-à-Yoga. To buy, search App Store for "pretayoga" or "pret-a-yoga".
Visit www.pretayoga.com for up-to-date information on Prêt-à-Yoga.
(We honor the Spirit in you which is also in us.)
★ Tap the "i" button for inspiration and guidance on using Prêt-à-Yoga Lite.
★ Consider switching off Wi-Fi (set to Airplane mode on the iPhone), so your mind is free of interruptions and completely focused while using Prêt-à-Yoga Lite.
★ Follow these simple instructions to play your music while using Prêt-à-Yoga Lite:
● Launch "iPod" and play your favorite song(s). Hit the home button.
● Launch Prêt-à-Yoga Lite and tap the "Heart" button.
● Set "Play Mode" to Auto and choose desired "Transition Cue."
● The "Vibrate" option works well with arm band use.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Added entire 30+ min beginner's sequence from the paid version
- Added Sun Salutation sequence from the paid version
- Added Pranayama feature from the paid version
- Updated main screen with hints for all buttons
- Several performance enhancements