By Batoul Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CSS formatter and compressor, ProCSSor is an essential tool for seasoned professionals and hobbyist web designers alike.
Let's face it - we've all come across badly written CSS with no style, mixed styles, or even machine generated CSS. Then, there’s our own lazy, late-night CSS which makes no sense in the morning. Now with ProCSSor you have no more excuses for confusing and ugly CSS!
ProCSSor formats your CSS in an elegant and readable way. Instead of pouring over an unformated CSS file, let ProCSSor turn it into a readable document. It automatically indents, spaces, and styles your CSS according to your specifications. ProCSSor also compresses your CSS for production and quickly lets you prettify when you're ready to code, so you'll never have to keep separate copies for development and production.
With Droplets, ProCSSor becomes a natural part of your workflow. Simply drop your CSS files on to your custom made droplet and have your files instantly formatted for editing or compressed for production. Droplets work great from the command line too, so you never have to leave your keyboard for beautifully formatted CSS.
As web designers, we take pride not just in how our website looks but also in creating beautiful code. ProCSSor keeps your code looking great and easy to scan even months later.
ProCSSor. Pretty. Easy. CSS.
- Prettify: Format CSS in an elegant and readable way, exactly as you want.
- Minify: Minify to reduce code size and make your web pages load faster.
- Droplets: Easy-to-use "Droplets" allows for 1-click formatting or minification.
- Future-proof: All CSS3 and vendor-specific CSS properties supported.
- Formatting Options: Customize a number of options to match your preferred style.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Keyboard shortcuts let you interact without using your mouse.
- Instant Processing: Utilizes multicore threading with GCD to process all files instantly.
- Command Line Access: Command line access for build process integration.
The prettiest of the CSS prettifiers.
— Chris Coyier, CSS-Tricks.com
Love this CSS prettifier.
— Chris Messina, board member of the OpenID and Open Web Foundations
Good editors and tools can beautify your code, ProCSSor works!
— Chris Heilmann, Mozilla Developer Evangelist
ProCSSor will make your life easier. It lets you easily reformat CSS files, plus it has a beautiful UI.
— Sacha Greif's Tools of Trade
Kesinlikle 5 usd edecek bir program değil boşuna almayın paranız boşa gider.
kesinlikle 5 usd eder. web geliştiriciler için güzel bir uygulama.